OnePlus is presently revealing another steady, stable update to refresh the OnePlus five users which gets the most asked for Face Unlock feature. Prior, OnePlus revealed a similar Face Unlock highlight to Open Beta clients. With the new move, the OnePlus 5 Gets Face Unlock Roll Out of Stable OxygenOS 5.0.2.
OnePlus 5 Gets Face Unlock Roll Out of Stable OxygenOS 5.0.2 Started
Here’s the changelog for the OxygenOS 5.0.2 update for the OnePlus 5:
- Added Face unlock function
- Applied CPU security patch: CVE-2017-13218
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Updated Launcher to v2.2
- Updated Gallery to v2.0
- Updated Weather to v1.9
- Updated File Manager to v1.7.6
- Enhanced EIS for video recording
How to get updates in India:
As always, this OTA will is incremental which means that it will reach a small percentage of users and the begin a broader rollout will be in a few days.
If you can wait then its well and good to appear an OTA update on your OnePlus 5T, but in case if you can’t here are some easy steps by following the same you can get the updates instantly.
- First, visit Google play store.
- Search for Opera VPN.
- Install on your smartphone.
- Open the app, select the location as Canada and tap on connect.
- Once the VPN gets connected, you are right to download the official OTA update thereby.
- Now navigate to Settings >> System updates. >> check for updates.
- The new OTA update should appear there, tap on download.
- Once the update gets downloaded tap on reboot.
- Reboot will take a few minutes keep up your head calm, and once the phone boots up you are in the new update.
As of now The new OxygenOS with form 5.0.2 is currently taking off as an incremental one with just a couple of clients anticipated that would get it in the primary period of the rollout. The more extensive rollout of the refresh will start in the coming days once OnePlus checks that there are no bugs in the variant.
You may like: Oneplus Released Android Oreo 8 Based OxygenOS 5.0.2 OTA for OnePlus 5T
OnePlus users who will be going on the OxygenOS 5.0.1 will get this new OTA refresh in the following couple of days.
The new update consists of Android 8.0 Oreo. It’s great to see OnePlus adding new highlights to its more established cell phones and enhancing them an opportunity to time.
Thank you for continuing to provide ways for OnePlus 5 users to update their phone to the latest operating systems. Keeping your phone updated on the latest software ensures that the phone and its app will run smoothly and using a computer is the best way to keep your phone updated. Your computer will need to have the latest Windows 10 updates in order to update your smartphone successfully. I look forward to reading your future articles on smartphone software updates!
Thanks for the advice.
No one can see the pain behind this post only i can 🙁 , don’t worry bro I’m here for u 🙂
Hi John, Thanks for the support.