Hey Techies, So we are starting a new series of posting Tech News. Today we will looks at the top tending technology announced on worldwide Tech News – Realme Buds, Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC, ASUS Zenfone 7. The Tech News will be rolled out on daily basis which can help you to keep updated from the Tech news.
Tech News – Realme Buds, Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC, ASUS Zenfone 7
01. Nokia 8.3 5G receives the Bluetooth SIG certification.
02. iQOO 5 and iQOO 5 Pro launched in China.
03. Telegram introduces end-to-end encrypted video calls.
04. Microsoft tells Windows 10 users they can never uninstall Edge Browser.
05. Google Maps now compatible with Apple’s CarPlay Dashboard mode.
06. Nokia 5.3 Listed on Company’s Website will be launch soon in India.
07. Huawei FreeLace Pro wireless headset packaging box appears on Weibo.
08. Realme Buds Classic wired earphones will launch with real me C12 and realme C15.
09. Micromax ready to make a comeback as it teases new phone launch in India soon.
10. Every Indian will get a health ID under the new National Digital Health Mission.
11. OPPO Power Bank 2 is launching on August 18 in India Will be available on Flipkart.
12. Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G SoC to allegedly arrive in September.
13. Huawei patents a smartphone design with a secondary display alongside the camera module.
14. Micromax is reportedly making a comeback in India with an investment of Rs. 500 crores in manufacturing and R&D.
15. Facebook has started merging Messenger chat with Instagram’s direct messaging functionality.
16. Samsung is preparing to relocate a significant part of its smartphone manufacturing to India, according to a new report by The Economic Times.
17. Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 and Samsung buds live launched in India.
18. ASUS Zenfone 7 Series will be launch on 26 August in china.
Let us know your views on Tech analysis about what you think about these new technology and products via comments below.