Motorola a Lenovo company had make a new move by launching Moto E3 Power 4G VoLTE 3500mAh Battery for just Rs. 7,999.
Moto E3 Power device are solely out there via Flipkart, ranging from these days time of day in Black and White colors. Lenovo launched the battery-focused Moto E3 Power rather than Moto E3. Also, the Moto E3 Power possesses higher specs (RAM and storage) than the Moto E3.
The Moto E3 Power options a 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS show, and is supercharged by a 1GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6735P chipset. It has 8-megapixel primary camera with crystal rectifier flash beside a 5-megapixel selfie camera. The smartphone runs latest Android 6.0 Marshmallow it is provided with waterproof nano-coating.
The Moto E3 Power supports 4G VoLTE property and patrons also can avail the Jio Welcome provide on the this flagship device. It conjointly options front-facing speaker. A 3500mAh battery backs the device with support for quick charging, that is claimed to juice it up to five hours in precisely quarter-hour charging.
Moto E3 Power 4G VoLTE 3500mAh Battery
Moto E3 Power Specifications
- 5-inch HD IPS display (1280 x 720 pixels)
- 1GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6735P chipset with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage (expandable up to 32GB via microSD card)
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and 5MP front-facing camera
- Dual-SIM, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS
- Measures 143.8×71.6×9.55 mm; Weighs 153.5 grams
- 3500mAh battery
- [How To] Read Whatsapp Messages Without Changing Last Seen
If you are having any queries related to this post Moto E3 Power 4G VoLTE 3500mAh Battery feel free to let us know via comments below.