The sale of YU Yureka Black isn’t Started yet, in spite of this the Official Firmware YUREKA BLACK Android Nougat 7.1.2 Beta Build has released for early access for latest update freaks.
Basic Specifications and Features of YU Yureka Black:
- Display unit: 5-inch Full HD 1080p display with a 2.5D curved glass and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 technology.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 SoC with a 1.4GHz octa-core CPU
- Random-access memory: 4GB of RAM
- Graphics processing unit: Adreno 505 GPU
- Storage: 32GB of internal storage, which is expandable up to 128GB using microSD card.
- Camera: The Primary camera has 13MP Sony IMR258 sensor with f/2.0 aperture and five element lens along with 8MP front-facing selfie camera with support for LED flash.
- Battery: 3000mAh of the battery.
- Fingerprint Sensor: The new YU Yureka Black fingerprint sensor integrated into the home button, which claims to unlock the phone in 0.2 seconds.
Official Firmware YUREKA BLACK Android Nougat 7.1.2 Beta Build
Min Requirements to Install Developer Preview:
- First Download USB Drivers From HERE. USB Drivers Windows & Install It on Your Machine.
- Download ADB & Fastboot Drivers Installed In your Machine.
- ADB & Fastboot Driver For Windows
- On Linux Machine Run these commands to Install ADB & Fastboot Drivers
“sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb && sudo apt-get install android-tools-adb”
- Unlocked Bootloader: Refer How to Unlocking Bootloader
- Download TWRP From Here TWRP for YU YUREK BLACK
- Download Open Gapps Arm 64 from here: Open Gapps
- Download Firmware Package: Android Nougat-7.1.2 Beta Build.
How to Install Android Nougat-7.1.2 Beta Latest Build:
- Extract Downloaded Firmware package In your Machine.
- Connect your device in ADB Interface & from CMD run ” adb reboot bootloader” Command to enter Fastboot Mode.
- Once Device is in fast boot mode verify availability of Device in fast boot mode by running “fast boot devices” command in cmd.
- Unlock Bootloader of Your Device Refer here for Unlocking Bootloader
- Navigate to extracted firmware folder YU5040_SW_V-DEV-PREW-01_HW_V01_20170531
- If host OS of your Machine is Linux/Ubuntu, then run Flash-Linux.Sh else run flash-windows.bat [ If Host OS of Machine is Windows]
- Once the device is booted up after six the step reboot again your device into fast boot mode.
- Run “fast boot boot /path/of/your/Twrp_image downloaded” in fast boot mode.
- Install Gapps by running “adb sideload /path/of/your/open_gapps.zip” in fast boot mode.
- Once installation of Gapps is done make a factory data reset & reboot your device.
This completes the Installation of Android Nougat-7.1.2 Developer Preview on YUREKA BLACK