Backup BlogSpot Blog
Why Google Deletes your Blogger Blog?
You can’t do anything if you are on Blogger Platform as Google Have full control of it and it can delete your blog anything without any Prior Reason.Because You are using Blogger and that is Powered by Google but if you have a blog on WordPress your blog won’t be deleted by Google.So, You need to make sure that you have a latest Backup Blogspot Blog.
What are the Steps Required to Backup Your Blogger blog Backup?
- First of all Sign In to your Gmail account.
- Secondly Go To www.Blogger.Com and choose your Blog.
- Now Your Blog’s Dashboard will open.
- Now Click on ‘Settings‘ in the left side of your window.
- Click on ‘Others‘.
- Now Click on ‘Export‘ button as shown in the above image.
- The Following window will Popup.
- And Simply Click on ‘Download Blog‘ and your Blogger Blog’s Backup will be downloaded.
This will download the complete Backup of your Blogger Blog.Now every time you need to Restore your Blog to that date ‘When you downloaded your Blogger Blog’ You Just Simply need to Click on ‘Import’ and upload that Backup File.And your blogger blog will be restored.
Following the the above tutorial about ‘How to Backup Blogspot Blog?‘ can help you backup your blogspot blog and you will not face any problems like sometimes google deletes your blog and your need to write every single post again and this will not happen again in this case and lastly it’s always better to take a daily backup of your Blogspot Blog after posting an article on your blog.
- How to take blogger backup.
- How to backup blogger.
- How to backup blogger blog.