Hello, all we are heading towards the development mode, and here we are announcing and Getting Started with Android Development.
In this article, we will be giving an overview of some basic things such as software requirement for Android Development, essential skills required and later on, slowly and steadily we will drive towards Android development from Beginner to Advanced level in further Android tutorial articles.
So let’s get started with the basic level of Android Development from the scratch so that you can begin learning from the primary level of development.
- 1 Getting Started with Android Development
- 1.1 Installing Required Tools.
- 1.2 How to design UI (User Interface) for your Android application.
- 1.3 How to handle events stuff.
- 1.4 How we can use the Database.
- 1.5 How to create image filters.
- 1.6 Start Building simple Android application.
- 1.7 Basic level introduction to Android game development.
Getting Started with Android Development
We will be covering the following things over a defined period and will be posting a particular article/post over the blog on each segment we go through:
- Installing Required Tools.
- How to design UI (User Interface) for your Android application.
- How to handle events stuff.
- How we can use the database.
- How to create image filters.
- Start Building simple Android application.
- Basic level introduction to Android game development.
Installing Required Tools.
With the first section before starting the development, we need some primary tools to proceed further such as:
- Android Studio.
- Jave JDK.
- Android Emulator.
- PC/Laptop with a minimum 4GB of RAM.
- Android Device.
How to design UI (User Interface) for your Android application.
In this section, we will be sharing all the techniques on how to design UI for your Android application.
We will know about the following things:
- How to design Buttons.
- How to edit text.
- How to edit/make the home screen.
How to handle events stuff.
Well you may be familiar about event handler if you have a basic idea of JAVA, An event handler is nothing, but it is a made for a purpose to follow what and when the user interacts with the event with the clicks on the desired options on the interface and what should process further.
With this section about handling events stuffs we will look over all about event handlers to make a successful running application.
How we can use the Database.
We will be going through all about the utilization of the database to save our existing data so that we can use the same further in future needs.
How to create image filters.
In this section, we will learn about how to apply different kinds of filters and how to implement on pictures, in addition to this we are going to build a simple filter application which will be an app wich applied filters to the images.
This part will involve the multimedia part, and we will also learn about different working with Images.
Start Building simple Android application.
Sooner or later after gathering the basic idea of Android Development, we will be following the simple procedure while we create the application.
Basic level introduction to Android game development.
At some advanced basic level, we will know which platform us used for Game developments, and we will be using LIBGDX platform for developing TWO-dimensional games.
That was all about introduction and overview part for the next articles about Android Development we will be starting by Downloading and Installing Required Tools.