Dealing on how to Use Multitasking Feature Android Nougat.
The all new version of Android is now as it named as Android 7 Nougat, in this post we will be posting about Use Multitasking Feature Android Nougat.
Overview and some general features of Android Nougat:
- Developer Preview 2.
- Menu between the system settings.
- Reply to messages from the notifications bar.
- Multi-window mode.
- New Notifications panel.
- Enhanced Doze mode.
- Android Beta Program.
- Svelte design.
- VR Mode.
- 3D Touch support.
Now lets get started with How to Use Multitasking Feature Android Nougat
Double tap: This is new advanced feature has been initialized on Android 7 Nougat.
How to use Double tap Multitasking feature:
- To do this simply double tap on the overview (multitasking/recent) button.
- By doing a double tap You’ll be immediately jump from your current app to the last one you were using.
- This double tapping feature also works from the home screen.
- Double tapping to the last activity you were on.
Initially you might find this difficult to use but after keep using this you will get a idea of working, this feature will quickly becomes an essential part of Android in future days.
Old Method of Multitasking: Well double tap feature is a totally new thing which is coming with the new update but the old thing which works for multitasking is also available on Nougat which you can use as per your need just by pressing recent screen icon from anywhere and tap to select the screen which you want to use.
Also, with this you are able to clear out that list. Touch tap Clear All from the top of the screen and everything will be cleared away.
Also Read : CM14 Cyanogenmod 14 Nougat List of Devices
These changes aren’t to major but yes it’s a new thing in Android which will enhance the users experience and allow easy navigation with multitasking.