Register WhatsApp Account USA Number
Have you ever got and idea that you have a USA number (+1) Country code or any international to hide you original mobile number to register account on WhatsApp ?
Everyone have different reasons why one should hide original number for specific :
- To show off to family, friends and relatives
- To get international number
Well in this post we will share about how you can register your Whatsapp account with USA number for free of cost, no need of any documentation things to be done it’s a short and easy process.
How to Register WhatsApp Account USA Number Free?
- First you need to Download Primo app
- After successful installation simply tap to open app
- Register free account on Primo app with your original mobile number
- Submit your number and after this you will get OTP (one time password) on your mobile
- Type your otp there and complete registration process
- After verification, click on menu and you can see your USA number with (+1) country code right below bottom left corner, that is your US number
- Now Install and open Whatsapp
- Register you account with new US number
- For Verification code you need to open Primo app to get code
- Verify your Whatsapp account with new US number
- All done enjoy texting, calling all with your new USA number with (+1) country code.
Some Frequently asked questions:
Can i use this USA number to register Whatsapp account only?
No you can use this USA number the way you like to use, the US number generated by Primo app can be used for various purpose like for making Calls, Sms but for this you need to buy credits.
Do this Primo app will charge anything for providing US number?
No, Generating US number with Primo app it totally free of cost.
In previous post we have shared some android stuffs like :
- How to Set Full WhatsApp Profile Pic without Cropping
- How to Remove Prisma Watermark from Images (Android)
Hope this post will help you for getting Register WhatsApp Account USA Number for free,If you have any queries or suggestions related to DroidTechie blog please let us know via comments below.