The Latest Video calling app from Google its Google Duo The simple video calling app which is now available on Play store for all users.
Google Duo is the new, simple video calling app that brings you face-to-face with all the people that matter most. Google’s new app, Duo, is a easy video-calling service that is now available forAndroid and iOS operating, it’s one among 2 communication apps Google declared earlier this year at its I/O conference, and one among four altogether from the corporate.
Features of Google Duo:
- You can disable Knock Knock.
- Its interface is super simple.
- It’s different than Hangouts.
- It works only as well as your connection.
Here is the Official Video from Google :
How to Download GoogleDuo and Installation on Android:
- First Visit Here to Install on your Android Device.
- Tap on Install it will automatically install on your device.
- Now After installation Google Duo open app.
- Agree terms and conditions.
- Verify your number, Enter your valid mobile number and proceed next.
- You will be getting verification code via SMS verify your number.
- All Done ! you are almost ready for making your first video call from your device.
- Tap on Video call icon over there if will automatically open your contact and provide you the list of contact to make a call. (If you are using latest Android version Mashmallow or Android Nougat give necessary premission as required)
- Tap on the contact icon to which you want to make a call.
- Enjoy unlimited free high quality video calling with Google Duo.
Also read these posts:
If you are having any issues related to Google Duo please let us know via comments also we would love to hear suggestions from you for new articles.
Thanks a lot this works really well.